George Galloway in Indonesia this past week, launching Viva Palestina Indonesia:
“Indonesia’s presence in the international solidarity movement is quite small, but it is, by no means, nonexistent,” Galloway said.
“We want to bring this populous country more deeply into international solidarity work.”
Galloway said the response from lawmakers, ministers and activists was positive, and said Indonesia had enormous potential to be an influential player in helping to solve the Gaza Strip conflict.
The problem, he said, is that Indonesia’s support has been taken for granted, since the country does not have diplomatic ties with Israel.
“People assume there’s nothing to boycott, because there is no relationship [with Israel] in Indonesia,” he said. “I told them that there might be no Israeli Embassy in Jakarta, but Starbucks is on every corner, and it’s flying Israel’s flag.”
Here is Galloway in Malaysia recently:
“Starbucks every year gives a large cheque to Israel, and maintains a Starbucks coffee shop in every illegal settlement in the occupied Palestinian lands. There is blood in this coffee.”
“It’s not enough to say Israel has no embassy here. Okay good. But Starbucks has an embassy. Who need an embassy when Starbucks is here, on every street corner, in every mall?”
Brendan O’Neill wrote about the “Schultz letter” proving the Starbucks-Israel link:
Many of the claims about ‘Zionist coffee’ and a link between Starbucks and the Israeli military spring from a letter allegedly written by CEO Howard Schultz. Dated 11 July 2006, and titled ‘A Thank You To All Starbucks Customers’, Schultz apparently said that ‘with every cup you drink at Starbucks you are helping with a noble cause’: ensuring the ‘continued viability and prospering of the Jewish State’. Schultz seems to say that the $5 billion donated by America to Israel every year is ‘no way near enough to pay for all the weaponry, bulldozers and security fences needed to protect innocent Israeli citizens from anti-Semitic Muslim terrorism. Corporate sponsorships are essential [too]’. Schultz thanks Starbucks customers for helping him to raise ‘hundreds of millions of dollars each year’ to support the state of Israel (8). This seemingly Starbucks-damning letter has been on the internet for two-and-a-half years, and it now underpins much of the current anti-Starbucks, pro-Gaza protesting. It has appeared on anti-war websites; it has been cited as evidence by those spreading the ‘Boycott Starbucks’ SMS; Daily Egypt, an English-language paper in Cairo, says that ‘Egyptians and Arabs [have been] circulating emails’ containing the Schultz letter (9).
the ‘Schultz letter’ is a hoax; worse than that, it’s a piece of satire that has been accepted by some people as fact. The letter was written, not by Schultz, but by Andrew Winkler, an Australian-based ‘anti-Zionist media activist’ of German origin. It was published as a parody of Schultz, and clearly advertised as a parody, on the anti-Zionist websiteZioPedia on 11 July 2006. Winkler later wrote: ‘The Howard Schultz spoof letter has caused quite a bit of a stir… Howard Schultz never wrote that letter, I did.’ (10) Yet now it has become something like a modern, internet-shared version of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion: a hoax document supposedly written by a Jew which is cited by some people as evidence of Zionist wickedness.
Regarding the author of the hoax letter.
If it wasn’t for the Jewish control of mainstream media, it would be common knowledge that Jews are constantly lying for financial and political gains. Just a few examples:
* Jews deny that they dominate Western media.
* Jews deny that they dominate the financial sector.
* Jews deny that they control the U.S. government.
* Jews deny that the ‘Young Turks’ behind the Armenian genocide were in fact Jewish.
* Jews deny that the vast majority of Bolsheviks were Jewish and that the Ukrainian genocide was a Jewish anti-Christian progrom.
* Jews deny that the Israeli government has committed numerous false-flag attacks including the attack by the Israeli Airforce on the U.S.S. Liberty
* Jews deny that there has ever been human sacrifices of Christian children as part of their Passover ritual.
* Jews deny that historic events of the past 100 years follow precisely the blueprint of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, giving credibility to the suggestion that they are genuine and not forgery.
* Jews deny the involvement of Israel’s Mossad in the false-flag terrorist attacks on 9/11 and 7/7, and the murder of Princess Diana.
Jews not only vigorously deny those facts, in spite of overwhelming evidence, they do everything in their power to harm or even destroy anyone daring to give them the slightest credibility.
A history of ruthless pursuit of political and financial goals
Jews have a well known history of ruthlessly pursuing their political and financial goals. Just a couple of examples:
* The spreading of false rumours about a victory of Napoleon in the battle of Waterloo with the purpose of crashing the London Stock Exchange, enabling the Rothschilds to buy the entire English market for less than 5% of its value.
* The creation of World War I and II for the purpose of spreading communism and the creation of the Jews-only state.
* The murder of 1.5 million Armenians to enrage Christian Westeners against Turkey in psychological preparation for the destruction of the Ottoman Empire and the creation of the Jews-only state.
* The systematic use of torture, ethnic cleansing and extra-judicial killings against the Palestinian people.
* The systematic use of lies and deception including false-flag terrorism.
Flimsy evidence and lack of due process
Hundreds and thousands of nonsensical claims
The more light is thrown on the Holocaust accusations, the more obvious it becomes how ridiculous many of them are.
What’s in it for the Jews?
The answer to the question why the Jews would make up such a gigantic lie is pretty obvious. It gave them a free pass for the pursuit of their various political and financial goals. It gave them virtual immunity for their criminal activities. Most importantly it destroyed all resistance against the creation of a Jewish state in Palestine and the genocidal treatment of the Palestinian people. Yes, making up the biggest lie in human history comes at a considerable risk. The ‘Holocult’ founders must have had so much trust in their grip on Western governments and corporate media and their ability to cover up the obvious truth, that they felt the political and financial benefits outweighed the risks.
What amazes me most about the entire Holocaust saga is how the Jews can get away with their refusal to allow any examination of the veracity of their claims. How they can get away with doing everything in their power to silence and destroy anyone who argues that their accusations don’t make sense.
Which debt to the Jewish people, is my question? If the Germans owe anyone then it is the Palestinians, not the Israelis. There wouldn’t be a Jewish state in the Holy Land, if it wasn’t for Germany. The horror stories spread by Judeo-Bolshevik commissars, the confessions coerced in the Stalin style Nuremberg Trials, the gruesome propaganda pictures of piles of typhus victims made it impossible for world opinion to say no to the Zionists’ wishes.
Of course Satan’s little helpers won’t admit that the Holocaust story was a big fat lie. They know that they are in trouble if more people find out. All the money they extorted in reparations. All the hardship they brought onto the Palestinians under the pretext of a safe haven. All the crimes they got away with because the world felt guilty about what happened during WWII. The world would knock on their shoulders and say, “It’s pay back time.”
Starbucks in service to Israel? Really?
No. George Galloway is picking up the baton from a Holocaust denier, and running with it.
Gene adds: And no. Starbucks does not maintain a “coffee shop in every illegal settlement in the occupied Palestinian lands.” And that’s the case even if you consider Tel Aviv and Haifa illegal settlements, which Galloway probably does.