On the Facebook page of Cageprisoners, you will find this from Moazzam Begg:
What’s he recommending? Why, himself, of course, telling tales again, on a Youtube channel for jihad. Other speakers featured on “westlondondawah” include the following charmers:
– al Qaeda preacher Anwar al Awlaki
– extremist, 9/11 troofer and fraudster Khalid Yasin
– Hamas supporter and absurd conspiracy theorist Haitham al Haddad
– Tameem al Adnani, deputy of jihadi hero Abdullah Azzam
– Hate preacher Murtaza Khan
How nice to see Mr Begg still contributing to the jihadi message.
The luvvies will fete him this weekend at the Southbank Centre:
Waiting – A play by Victoria Brittain
Date: March 12th and 13th
Venue: Purcell Room
Southbank Centre (near Waterloo station)
Hear the words of the wives of men detained in Guantanamo, Belmarsh, and Broadmoor for the first time in, Waiting, a play, with music, by Victoria Brittain.
After the play, panel discussion will take place on both nights, including Helena Kennedy QC, Salma Yacoob, Gareth Peirce, Manjinder Virk, Riz Ahmed, and Moazzam Begg
Jihad is just so trendy, isn’t it.